GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Opening Week of Dove Season

It's that time of year again... Opening week of Dove Season.  If you asked Ted what his favorite holiday was, I'm sure that Labor Day would be on the top of his list... only because it means Dove Hunting!!!  Unfortunately, he spent most of opening day in bed sick, but he still managed to go later on in the day and shoot a few birds.  He then waited patiently for the weekend to come, so he could go shoot more birds.  Today, he woke up early and went out to my parent's place to join all the guys for some dove hunting fun.  Lots of my cousins and their friends come, so it ends up being lots of fun.  I spent the day at work, so Avery stayed with my parents all day, and her favorite cousins C and G came by to play with her.  By the looks of my Mom's pictures... she had a BLAST!  Here are a few pictures from today....

Nana and the kids
Daddy and Avery
She loved this little car!
Courtney and Avery riding around in the jeep!
Look.... no Hands!
I finally arrived late after work, and got to join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment