GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I think she had more fun at the farm...

While Ted & I were in San Diego last week, Shelby spent 7 days with my parents out at the farm. We got her back last night, and she is STILL RECOVERING. She has been sleeping almost non-stop since she got home. I wonder why....

A day in the life of Shelby at home....

A day in the life of Shelby on the farm.... (I love this picture!)

I would have to say that our little doggy was well taken care of last week. Her cousins, Courtney & Garrett made sure she had a great time! Thanks everyone for taking such good care of Shelby while we were gone!



4 comments:

  1. Poor Shelby!! She looks pooped! The kids had so much fun with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Shelby on the farm is soooo cute!!! Looks like she had a fun vacation =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Shelby and Courtney. You should frame that one! Precious.

    ALSO I cant figure out why my page never updates itself on your side bar. It does the same thing with Kathys page. But no one else has this problem...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture is adorable! That's a keeper! Looks like Shelby was having just as much fun as the kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete