GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

6 month Pictures

My sister-in-law, Kathy, took Avery's 6 month pictures last week, and they turned out GREAT!  Avery was a little distracted by her tutu, and preferred to play with it and eat it, but we did manage to get some cute ones.  Here are a few of my favorite ones (and don't worry, Grandparents... I've ordered everyone some pictures!).... Thanks again, Kathy, for your time and talent!  We will cherish these pictures!
Having a daughter is everything I imagined, and soooo much more!  I just love my baby girl to pieces!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ya'll are beautiful! I am a sucker for a tutu :) I agree about having a girl...last night Ainsley brought me fingernail polish and held out her little toes to me! I had to paint both of ours and it was fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! I so want to hire her for Kaiden's next pics =)

    ReplyDelete