GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!

Living in Central Texas, we come to expect sudden changes in the weather.  On Sunday, Ted and Avery were playing on a blanket in the front yard wearing shorts and a T-shirt.  The weather was beautiful and around 75 degrees.  A mere 2 days later, it is below freezing, and snow is falling for 12 hours, giving us about 4 inches of snow.  It hasn't snowed this much since 1982!  What a neat experience for Avery... and the dogs too!  They loved it!









1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures. But I do have a question. Where did you get the flower vase "thingie" you have on your front door. I have been looking for one of those but cant find one anywhere.
    OH and FYI: I took clomid this cycle, had 11 mature follicles and my IUI was cancelled! can you believe that....

    ReplyDelete