GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Thursday, August 6, 2009

35 Weeks and Counting!

This week marked 35 weeks, and boy are we ready! The nursery is finished, the clothes are washed, our childbirthing classes are over, and I'm thinking about packing our bag soon.... now, all we need is Avery! My next Dr's appointment is tomorrow, then I start going weekly. We're definitely counting down the days when we get to meet our little girl. She remains active, and is definitely growing and making me more uncomfortable, but it is all worth it. She will be here before we know it. I have posted some updated pictures of the nursery, so enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. You look adorable and her room looks adorable! Love how you did the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery's room is so adorable! I love it and cannot wait to meet her =)

    ReplyDelete