GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Maternity Pictures

My sister-in-law Kathy came and took maternity pictures of us this weekend. She says that photography is just a hobby for her, but as you can see by the pictures, she has become quite talented at her little hobby. She did an amazing job, and we greatly appreciate her capturing this special moment in our lives. I have posted some of my favorites below, but you can check out some of the others *here*.









5 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! You will cherish those for years, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous!! I would have to frame ALL of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great!! Is that a westie? I have a dog blog and i have a westie her name is pattie! Email me at maddyforeman@yahoo.com
    my blog is www.thedogblog-maddy.blogspot.com
    and i would love for you to leave a comment!!
    maddy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 3 is my favorite. They are all wonderful, but I just love the "idea" or the photo journaling look of the black/white tummy with the softness of the rose.

    I am so happy the Avery is here safe and sound! Keli was 5 and 3/4 lb. and only 16" They are so tiny!

    ReplyDelete