GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Almost there!

Well, we've nearly made it to 39 weeks, but there's an end in site!  I won't be pregnant FOREVER!  Unless I go into labor on my own in the next 24 hours, my doctor is going to start inducing me tomorrow night.  So, more than likely, Natalie's "birth"day will be June 7, 2011.  We are soooo ready!  This will be my last pregnancy blog post before Natalie's arrival.....
Nearly 39 week belly shot. 

How big is baby #2?  Natalie is probably around 6.5-7.5lbs, but it's anyone's guess!  I feel like I'm carrying around a big watermelon!

How is Mommy feeling?  Well, I'm feeling very pregnant at this point.  It's hard to bend over, I feel like my stomach is in my throat, my legs feel like sausages at the end of a long work day, and I can't sleep at night due to frequent trips to the bathroom and other discomforts (preparation for many sleepless nights ahead, I suppose!)  But believe it or not, I have definitely had a suprising burst of energy these last few weeks.  I feel like I've cleaned the house a dozen times, organized and reorganized stuff, grocery shopped a zillion times, and worked my tail off at work, all in preparation of Natalie's arrival.  I wanted to feel totally prepared this time around! 

What is Mommy wearing?  Anything that still fits!  HA! 

What is Mommy craving?  I've definitely be on a yogurt parfait kick this last month... greek yogurt with fresh fruit and granola.  YUM!  Maybe my body has needed calcium? 

How much has Mommy gained?  31 lbs.  (I pretty much weigh exactly what I weighed when I had Avery, which is wierd since I've made it 3 more weeks.  I started off smaller this time around, though.)  

 Going to church this morning for the last time as a family of 3.  We couldn't get a smile out of our little angel...
It's hard to believe in just 2 days, our life is going to change so much.  We've tried to prepare Avery for what's about to happen, and she seems to be excited about "baby Sissy," but I still don't think she really understands how much her world is about to change.  We hope and pray that she will love her baby Sissy, and will be sweet to her.  We hope that they will eventually play together, share everything, and be the best of friends.  Only time will tell... I'm sure there will be good days and bad days, especially in the beginning.  I'm just hoping for more good days! 
Pray for a smooth delivery and a healthy baby girl!  I'll update my blog as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment