GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sisters

About a week ago, I made an attempt at getting some pictures of the girls together.  Oh the joy of trying to get a picture of a 22 month old holding a newborn!  Thankfully, noone was injured (ha!), and I got a couple of decent ones to add to to the photo album.  Maybe in the next couple of months, we can try again, and get some better ones...
 Sweet Little Sister Natalie
 Big Sister Avery holding Little Sister Natalie (squeezing her just a little bit too hard!)
 A quick kiss for baby Sissy
Avery was more interested in playing with all of Natalie's toys...

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful, Allison! I change my mind every time I see Avery, sometimes she looks so much like your dad to me and then I think she looks like your husband. Having 2 is definitely different! I know you are enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete