GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

26 Weeks and Getting Closer!

We've reached 26 weeks, and we're getting closer and closer to meeting miss Avery. Everything is going great. I'm still feeling good, just getting bigger. I feel like I've swallowed a basketball. I'm definitely looking and feeling pregnant now. It's funny how all of a sudden I have perfect strangers asking when I'm due, what I'm having, what's her name, is this my first etc.. etc... And I've even had a few random strangers (mostly patients) rub my belly. It's quite an experience. I'm sure I will get tired of answering the same questions over and over again, but right now it's kind of fun. It's nice to finally feel like everything is "real."

We are slowing adding things to the nursery. I've added a few pictures below of some of the bedding accessories (thanks Mom & Dad!) and of course I've added a few new belly pictures. We have signed up for our childbirthing and my breastfeeding classes, which will take place every Tuesday night in July. We have also signed up for an optional 3D/4D ultrasound for June 24th in Killeen. It's supposed to be really awesome! We'll get our first peak of what Avery will really look like! I am also having a baby shower in about 3 weeks in Belton, given by some of my best girlfriends. I'm getting really excited about it. So, we're just moving right along. Avery will be here before we know it!

Enjoy the pictures...

The belly is growing!



Avery's 1st Shoes, given to her by one of Ted's co-workers

It's hard to believe she will be here soon!

Mobile for the Crib
Curtains, new Blinds, and Lamp

2 comments:

  1. You look soooooo cute & I love her room! Time is really flying by. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. It's been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U are too stinkin cute! Again-LOVE the bedding/furniture! Keep posting belly pics :)

    ReplyDelete