GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

27 Weeks

I had my 27 week OB appointment today, and it was actually quite busy. I had to do the "oh, so exciting!" glucose tolerance test this morning, blood work, and receive my Rhogam shot in addition to the usual stuff. My appointment went well. My weight, blood pressure, and the baby's heart rate were all great, but she measured me at 30-31cm, when I am only 27 weeks! Last month, I measured 23 1/2, so that is just crazy that I grew that much in 1 month!!! I only gained 4 lbs, but for some reason I measured pretty big. She wasn't really worried, though. She said that some months, the baby has a big growth spurt, and it looks like this was Avery's month. I start going for my appointments every 2 weeks now, so I guess we'll see what she does in 2 weeks. My 3D ultrasound is also in 2 weeks, so I am really excited about seeing what Avery looks like.
Overall, I'm feeling good, and Avery is moving around like crazy! We are still working on the nursery. I am waiting on her letters for the wall and our glider to come in. I'll continue to post pictures as we add new things. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Wow I cant believe u are almost 30 weeks! Time has seriously flown by! Is ur doc doing the 3d or do u have to go somewhere else? That will be cool, we knew at our 3d that Kinley looked JUST like her daddy, its amazing!!

    ReplyDelete