GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Extremely Blessed!

Yesterday, 4 of my best friends hosted a baby shower for me in Belton. All I can say is... Wow, we are extremely blessed! I feel so lucky to have such amazing friends and family. I was so happy to be able to catch up with some old friends from college and work. So many of us hadn't seen eachother in years, so it was almost like a reunion. Avery is already spoiled. As you can see from some of the pictures, she was blessed with many gifts. The nursery is definitely coming together now. She received lots of useful and pretty things that will all be put to great use. So, thank you to everyone who took part in this memorable day!


My wonderful hostesses - Stephanie, Jennifer, Annette, & Celeste

With the Nana's

With my Mom and Grandma
The Cake

Annette, Heather, and Stephanie
Friends from my old job on STC-3

My Niece, Courtney

With Grandma

Friends from UMHB - Jen, Marge, and Celeste
Lots of Gifts
And More Gifts!

1 comment:

  1. The shower was so much fun! Avery got lots of good stuff~ Can't wait to see her in all the cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete