GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

29 Weeks and 3D Ultrasound

Today was a day that we will always remember! This week marks 29 weeks, and oh how I wish we were closer! I had an OB appointment this week and was reassured that everything was perfect. My Dr. measured me right at 29cm, which was right were I should be. Who knows why I measured so big 2 weeks ago... my Dr. thinks it might be the way the NP measured me, or it could have been the way Avery was positioned. All my lab work and everything was perfect, so that made me very happy. And that was only the beginning of my amazing day....

This afternoon, we went for a 3D Ultrasound in Killeen. I had no idea how amazing it would be. Avery cooperated perfectly! The ultrasound tech said that we were so lucky to get such great pictures. My parents were able to come with us, so it turned out to be a really neat experience. Ted and I got a little teary eyed as we watched our baby girl move around, smile, yawn, open her eyes, and suck on her fingers. It was truly amazing! What a miracle we have created! Now I am even more anxious to meet our little Avery. It won't be long! Enjoy all the pictures!






4 comments:

  1. Oh Allison, she is beautiful! Her little lips are so sweet, and those cheeks. I can't wait too see her when she gets here. I know we have seen pictures of the other ultrasounds you have but this one just makes everything real. I am so happy and excited for you and Ted. Can you believe she will be here in about 10 weeks. =} Take care of your self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures turned out great! She is perfect =) I am so glad that yall decided to have a 3d ultrasound, it was one of my favorite memories of my pregancy with Kaiden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! Miss Avery was a good little girl,cooperating like that :) I had to go back and try again with Ainsley. It really is amazing when you see that baby in there moving...makes things a little more real. I can't wait for you to get your hands on that little girl. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so special. She is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. We love her so much already!!! The kids picked her out some presents yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete