GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Friday, July 17, 2009

32 Weeks

This week marked 32 weeks... we're definitely getting closer!!! We've been staying busy with baby showers, childbirthing classes, and getting the nursery ready. It's been a lot of fun. It's really starting to come together. Avery will be here before we know it. I was super excited today, because our travel system and diaper bag arrived. I had been looking for a diaper bag for a while, and came across this one recently online. When it went on sale, I asked Ted if I could order it, and of course he said yes. I absolutely love it and can't wait to use it! I did end up registering for a sort of "manly" smaller bag for Ted, so he won't have to carry around my stylish girly bag if he doesn't want to. I've posted a few new pictures below, so enjoy!

I love this shirt that Jennifer let me borrow!

32 Week Belly Picture

My new diaper bag that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment