GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

30 Weeks!

This week marks 30 weeks! We are definitely getting closer! I'm still feeling good, just getting a little more uncomfortable due to my growing belly and active little girl. I'm seeing my Dr. every 2 weeks now, plus we start our childbirthing classes next week, so that's exciting.

Ted got pretty pumped about our joggging stroller that we got at our shower last weekend. It was a gift from his parents and some of the Kansas family. I came home from work the other night, and he had already assembled it! I told him that we wouldn't need it for at least 2-3 months, but he thought it would be cool to go ahead and put it together. We can't wait to use it!


Today I found Avery's coming home outfit, and I love it! Of course it has to be pink with little ruffles and matching socks and a bow. I am so excited about seeing her in it. 10 weeks or less, and she'll be here! Until next time...

2 comments: