GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

33 Weeks

My OB appointment went well today... nothing too exciting to report. I have one more 2 week appointment, then I start going every week. Avery grew a little bit, one more pound added to the scale, and my belly measured 33 cm, which was perfect. We had our 3rd childbirthing class last night. It was pretty neat, because we got to tour labor and delivery, as well as the postpartum "couplet" floor. I think it made us both excited and nervous at the same time. But at least we know what to expect now.
Last Saturday, we had a little shower with my co-workers. The doctor over my clinic hosted it at her house, and it was really nice. We had burgers and cake. Unfortunately, I only have a picture of the cute cake to share with you. We didn't take any other pictures...
On Sunday, I had some fun working on Avery's room. A lot of our items that we had ordered came in last week, including my diaper bag, the glider, and our travel system. While Ted put the travel system together and organized the garage to make room for some of the baby stuff, I worked on the nursery. I also washed 3 loads of Avery's clothes, blankets, and linens. So... if Avery arrived tomorrow, we would be ready! Well... almost. We're just waiting on a few more things for her room, like her name for the wall.

I'm still feeling pretty good. Just a few normal aches and pains associated with the 3rd trimester... heartburn, backaches, leg cramps etc... Nothing that's too hard to handle.
Until next time....

The cake from my work shower

The carrier from our travel system

Our new glider

1 comment:

  1. Love the travel system you picked out! It'a all coming together =)

    ReplyDelete