GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

17 Week Update

It's been a while since I did a pregnancy update, so here is my 17 week belly shot from yesterday.  Yes... I'm definitely growing!  The baby ate well over the holidays =) 
How big is baby?  Baby #2 is about the size of a sweet potato!
How is Mommy feeling?  Pretty good, not as tired or nauseous. 
What is Mommy wearing?  Mostly maternity clothes now.  It's been fun going through my old box of clothes.  Seems like I just packed them away.
What is Mommy craving?  Salty snacks, fruit (mostly grapefruit!), Diet Coke with Lime. 
Weight gain so far?  About 7 lbs (YIKES!)... Like I said, I'm definitely growing this month! 
Best part of this month?  I started to feel the baby move about a week ago!  Lots of little flutters.  Also spending Christmas with Avery, and realizing that there will be 2 next year! 
Soooo excited to find out if Avery will have a little brother or little sister!  We will know in just 13 days!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment