GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fun Times with Avery

Avery and I have had some good quality time together over the past several days.  Ted was out of town for most of the weekend, so besides battling another ear infection, we had lots of time to play.  Today was also my day off, so we spent some time at the park (even though it was about 55 degrees), and had fun doing some art work and playing with play-doh for the first time.  She is definitely an active little girl... but the park and the play-doh kept her occupied for several hours, which is rare.  I had a chance to play with my new camera, so I took lots of pictures.  Enjoy!
 Playing in my boots.
 She loves her slide.
 In deep thought...
 Look Mom!  No hands!
 Silly girl!
 Playing at the park today! 
 First time with Play-Doh!
Art work and Play-doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment