GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

20 Week Update

Yesterday, I hit the half-way mark... 20 weeks!  Well, that's if I make it to 40 this time.  Either way, we're on the downslide!  It's very exciting. 

How big is baby? Baby #2 is about the size of a banana!

Sex of baby?  It's a GIRL!  Natalie Faith


How is Mommy feeling? Pretty good, not as tired.  I still get sick about once a week for some reason, but it's not too bad.  I'm having to get weekly progesterone shots to keep me from going into pre-term labor since Avery was a month early.  Ted is giving them to me and doing a great job! 

What is Mommy wearing? Almost all maternity clothes now. I've definitely grown in the past 4-6 weeks!

What is Mommy craving? Sweets (bad, bad, bad!). 

Weight gain so far? About 11 lbs (YIKES!)

Best part of this month? Feeling the baby move more, learning that Avery would have a SISTER!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations - I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you're half-way done.

    Blessings,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete