GIVING THANKS FOR OUR BLESSINGS...

"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him" Psalm127:3

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's a GIRL!

Well... it looks like we're having another GIRL!  We had our 19 week ultrasound this morning, and everything looked great.  I got teary eyed when I heard that we would be having another girl.  I grew up always wanting a sister, so this is such a blessing that Avery will have a sister, especially since they are so close in age.  I hope and pray that they will be best friends.  Ted was a little suprised... he was still convinced that it was a boy.  But, he is still thrilled... and just think, we won't have to buy very much!  We definitely have plenty of girl stuff saved for the baby.  Ted will just have to take his little girls hunting and fishing.... and maybe we'll decide to go round 3 in the later future.  We'll just have to wait and see.  
Here are some ultrasound pictures of the baby.... We feel so incredibly blessed!
 Baby's profile.
 It's a GIRL!
 Waving to Mommy and Daddy!
 Legs... she was definitely a wiggle worm!
Looking down at baby's face. 
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm just sooooo excited! I think that I'll go ahead and start shopping for cute little matching outfits for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Allison she is perfect! Having a sister growing up was defiantly fun. I am so excited for the 3 of you and can't wait to finally see her sweet face. Now we just need a name!!!!

    ReplyDelete